The NetLink i640 Wireless Telephone was designed to meet the most demanding environmental requirements, and includes exclusive push-to-talk functionality. The handset is small enough to be highly mobile, yet rugged enough for heavy usage.
Industrial-grade 802.11b Wireless Telephone for use with NetLink Telephony Gateway interfaces and the SpectraLink Radio Protocol (SRP) or open standard IP interfaces. Also works with Cisco and Nortel IP interfaces.
- Superior voice quality on converged wireless networks
- Simple to operate without extensive training
- Provides all the features of a wired telephone set
- Soft-key feature access
- Supports digital and native IP interfaces to most major telephony switches
- Audible and vibrating ringers
- Extended talk time up to four hour