Cisco SPA509G works well with Asterisk, Trixbox, Switchvox, 3CX and other SIP based IP PBX platforms. The Cisco SPA509G supports the standard G.729a codec, as well as G.722 High Definition Audio and several other voice compression codecs. The Cisco SPA509G features a web UI for local provisioning and can also be provisioned remotely via TFTP, HTTP or HTTPS.
Other features of the Cisco SPA509G include remote in-service firmware upgrade, XML configuration files, 256 Bit AES encryption of configuration files, and asynchronous notification of Upgrade Availability via SIP Notify.
Cisco SPA509G supports LDAPv3 Corporate Directory Search, Cisco XML-based Corporate Directory and features a customizable logo and screensaver. SIP 3rd party call control for server based applications and Cisco XML API support for advanced applications is also available. The Cisco SPA509G supports for the standard SIP2.0 protocol, as well as Cisco’s proprietary SPCP (Smart Phone Control Protocol), a derivative of Cisco’s SCCP (Skinny) call control protocol which is used on the Cisco UC500 platform. The Cisco SPA509G is part of the Cisco Small Business Pro product family.
- 12-Line Phone
- Dual switched ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Supports SIP or SPCP protocol
- G.729 and G.722 Wideband Audio Support
- Menu driven user interface
- Web based GUI, remote provisioning
- IP dialing support
- Hi Res LCD Display
- 2.5mm stereo headset connector
- AUX port (SPA932 or SPA500S attendant console is supported)
- High quality audio handset
- Full duplex hands free speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatability (HAC)
- Support calls between TTY’s
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra and Plantronics wired headsets
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter