Cisco 7861 IP phone includes a 2-way navigation button and dedicated fixed keys for commonly used office call needs like conference, messaging, and directory. Full wideband audio (G.722) supplies superior voice quality performance through the handset, speakerphone, and third party headsets. The 8761 has added electronic hookswitch control for flexibility in managing calls and extending mobility around the office.
The 7861 can be PoE or powered by an AC power adapter, and desk mount or wall mount functionality allows this IP phone to be used for many different business environments. The Cisco IP phone 7800 series are covered by a Cisco standard 1-year replacement warranty.
The Cisco IP Phone 7861 requires a Basic User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Power over Ethernet or AC power
- Signaling protocol support SIP
- Codec support G.711a/μ, G.722, G.729ab, iLBC
- identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports
- Headset port
- supports CDP and 802.1Q/p standards, and can be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID