Cisco IP Phone 7841 includes dedicated fixed keys for common functions such as conference, messaging, and directory, and a two-way navigation button for your business needs. For superior voice quality, the Cisco 7841 has full wideband audio (G.722) performance throughout the handset, headset, and speakerphone for superior clarity. If your employees usually move around the place, no worries: Electronic hookswitch control adds flexibility in managing personal calls when using third-party headsets.
Cisco IP Phone 7841 requires an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series are covered by a Cisco standard 1-year replacement warranty.
- Power over Ethernet or AC power
- Signaling protocol support SIP
- Codec support G.711a/μ, G.722, G.729ab, iLBC
- identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports
- Headset port
- supports CDP and 802.1Q/p standards, and can be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID