Cisco CP-8961-C is an advanced professional media endpoint that delivers an enhanced user experience with an easy-to-use and eco-friendly ergonomic design.
Highlights of the portfolio include introduction of higher-resolution (VGA) color displays, a USB port, Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, and High-definition (HD) voice support, enabling a more productive user experience for multimedia application engagement with their Cisco phones.
Application support includes XML and MIDlet-enabled applications. The Cisco CP-8961-C is an ideal solution for knowledge professionals, administrative managers, and executives.
- High-definition voice (HD voice) for greater clarity in communications.
- Ergonomic design: rounded ergonomic keys for increased accuracy in interaction; highly usable and intuitive arrangement of lines, features, and calls.
- Customization: White or Charcoal Gray; Slimline or Standard handset styles for increased flexibility and comfort.
- Display: large 5-inch, backlit, vibrant high-resolution fully-adjustable color display enhances user experience with easy viewing
- Tri-color illuminated LED line/feature keys support at-a-glance status for both primary and shared lines.
- Ethernet: internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch to 10/100/1000BASE-T.
- USB: enables accessories such as the Cisco Unified IP Phone Color Key Expansion Module and wired headsets.
- Five programmable line/feature keys and five call session keys.
- One Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module for added scalability of programmable line/feature keys.
- 5 programmable feature buttons with state-indicating LEDs
- 5 call-session buttons with state-indicating LEDs
- Applications, Directories, and Voicemail
- Conference, Transfer, and Hold
- Volume Up/Down
- Back-lit Mute, Speakerphone, and Headset
- Back, End Call, and 5-Way Navigation Pad