Cisco CP-7942G is a 2 line VOIP phone which can be used for SIP or SCCP VoIP communications. It can be used with the Cisco Call Manager Solution, UC500 solution or as a SIP phone. The Cisco CP-7942G features 2 10/100 PoE ports and HD Voice.
Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942G is a full-featured IP phone with speakerphone and handset designed for wideband audio. It is intended to meet the needs of needs of transaction-type workers with significant phone traffic. It has two programmable backlit line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide you through all call features and functions. The phone has a large, 4-bit grayscale graphical LCD that provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and presence information. The crisp graphic capability of the display allows for the inclusion of higher value, more visibly rich Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications, and support for localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for hi-fidelity wideband audio are standard on the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942G, as is a built-in headset connection and an integrated Ethernet switch.
- Integrated 10/100 2 Port Ethernet switch
- Multiple VoIP protocol support – SIP and SCCP
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support 802.3af as well as Cisco Pre-standard PoE (Power Supply not included but available)
- Full duplex speakerphone with Wideband support
- Supports differentiated services code point (DSCP) and 802.1Q/p standards
- More than 24 defined user-selectable ring tones are available
- Dedicated RJ9 Headset Port with HD Voice support