Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905 is a cost-effective, entry-level IP phone that addresses the need for basic voice communications with common Cisco Unified Communications features in an attractive design that is also budget-friendly. The phone can fill the communication needs of cubicle, retail, classroom, manufacturing floor and hallway, as well as various wall-mounted deployments.
The single-line Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905 supports two calls per line. Fixed keys for redial, transfer, and hold/resume, along with a full-duplex speakerphone and two-line display, which comes standard, deliver a more productive, easier-to-use, and flexible endpoint experience. With its dual-port 10/100 Ethernet switch for network and PC connections, the Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905 offers IT organizations a cost-effective solution to reduce cabling infrastructure and administration costs at the desktop.
The VoIP phone is also eco-friendly, taking advantage of reground and recyclable plastics to deliver a more earth-responsible solution.
- Adjustable volume levels
- Auto barge
- Call forward
- Call pickup
- Call waiting
- Call transfer
- Forced Authorization Codes (FAC)
- Group call pickup
- Message-waiting indicator
- Music on hold
- Private-line automatic ringdown (PLAR)
- Shared line
- Audio codec support:
- G.711a, G.711, G.729, G.729a, and G.729ab.
- Voice quality: Comfort-noise generation (CNG) and voice-activity-detection (VAD) programming is provided on a system basis.
- Configuration options:
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) client or static configuration
- Support for online firmware upgrades using Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Provisioning and manufacturing:
- Web server for configuration and statistics
- Real-Time Control Protocol (RTCP) support and monitoring