Cisco 7960 IP Telephone is a full-featured IP phone that is ideal for executives and managers. The 7960 features a large LCD display that provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digit dialed, feature and line status, speaker (hands free) and headset features, and a mute button, which controls speaker or handset or headset microphones. For more information, please see the product literature listed below.
A dedicated headset port eliminates the need for a separate amplifier when using a headset. This allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler. The Cisco IP phone’s convenient volume control button provides for easy decibel-level adjustments for the speakerphone, handset, headset, and ringer.
The handset in Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) and meets FCC loudness requirements for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Section 508 loudness requirements can be achieved using industry standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers.
- 24-user adjustable ring tones
- A hearing-aid-compatible handset
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- H.323 and Microsoft NetMeeting compatibility
- DHCP or static configuration
- Polycom speaker phone technology
- Programmable line and feature buttons
- Comfort noise generation and voice activity detection (VAD) programming on a system basis
- Adjustable display contrast
- Integrated headset jack
- The graphic capability of the display allows for the inclusion of such features as XML (Extensible Markup Language) and future features
- One Year Warranty