MLX 28D telephone is a milestone in design, ease of use and sophistication. Solutions that are part of your decisions today with communication committments that have to have the future built in – this Merlin Magix MLX 28D phone supports the all digital capabilities of ISDN, the emerging digital phone standard for more accurate and reliable communications.
MLX 28D telephone makes it easier than ever to place and receive calls, handle messages and access data. Not only is the Avaya Lucent MLX 28D telephone highly functional it is easy to use with a modern look.
- 28 programmable line/feature buttons
- Allows you to create, leave, and receive voicemail messages through the touch of a programmed button, or Feature/Menu display
- 2-line, 24-character display
- Includes an Alarm Clock, Timer, Telephone Directory, Message Center, and a Feature Selection / Programming Tool.
- Can operate as the direct line console to handle several calls simultaneously
- Can connect to 1 or 2 direct station selectors
- Compatible with passage way direct connection
- Speakerphone capability, for the convenience of hands-free conversation
- The MLX 28D phone offers hands-free answer on intercom (HFAI), for answering intercom or voice-announced calls without picking
- Hold, transfer, and drop
- Conference calling that allows you to bring up to two internal callers and two outside callers together in a single conference call
- A single volume control button, for adjusting ringer, handset, and speaker/intercom volumes
- A mute button, to turn the speakerphone microphone off so a caller cannot hear you
- A message waiting light (for use with optional voice mail)
- Allows you to create, leave, and receive voice mail messages
- A pull-out tray with instructions for using and programming specific telephone features
- MERLIN LEGEND Control Unit Requires either a 408 GS/LS MLX Module, 008 MLX Module, or 016 MLX Module